- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-17-2008 11:34 AM
Posted in thread: Smelly old house - help! on 07-17-2008 at 10:31 AM
Try an old remedy,as follow's.Lumps of charcoal ! Charcoal absord's odor's.Take orange Bag's
and hang them .Lay them around.we have even stepped on them to make a powder to stretch out the
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help