Last Activity:05-03-2007 3:19 PM
Posted in thread: Using Old Bags of Redimix on 05-03-2007 at 02:34 PM
I was going to pour a small patio a year ago using bags of redimix concrete. Of course, I
didn't get around to it and now the bags are hard as rocks. Is there any way to use this
material or should I ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help