Last Activity:12-18-2007 1:22 PM
Posted in thread: Electical Wire Near Heat Vent ok? on 12-18-2007 at 12:36 PM
Ok great, that makes my wiring much easier!
Posted in thread: Electical Wire Near Heat Vent ok? on 12-18-2007 at 12:24 PM
I am installing a switch & light, and need to run electical wire from the light switch, up the
wall, then through the roof to the light fixture.My question is, at the top of the wall the
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge