Last Activity:08-20-2011 10:42 PM
Posted in thread: Still power on 07-27-2011 at 06:44 PM
Turns out somebody wiredother plugs and switched plug but instead of using black wire to switch
they used white. they did everything right except that. I didn't even know it would work. We've
been in ...
Posted in thread: Still power on 07-26-2011 at 09:55 PM
The line continues from switch box to gfi plugs. White, neutral is connected to switch, gfi
plugs have power all the time. Could there be any reason for neutral to be to switch?
Posted in thread: Still power on 07-26-2011 at 08:58 AM
I tested, as gatorfan suggested, hots versus ground with switch off. It is always hot. Is this
OK or not?
Posted in thread: Still power on 07-22-2011 at 10:40 PM
I have a flourescent light plugged into an outlet, outlet controled by a switch. When I turn
the switch off the light goes off, but you can see it glow slightly on the ends. I have a cheap
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge