- Posts 4
Last Activity:10-17-2012 12:10 AM
Posted in thread: Staircase storage idea on 10-16-2012 at 11:09 PM
That's nice wood work. A lot of storage space. Great idea!!
Posted in thread: How safe are you when doing house repair? on 10-15-2012 at 12:40 AM
And the best option would be to take professional help.
Posted in thread: emerson garbage disposal on 10-15-2012 at 12:33 AM
Don't try to repair it yourself, you might make things worse. Contact their support guys.
Posted in thread: How safe are you when doing house repair? on 10-15-2012 at 12:32 AM
Every house repair job is different. So the precautions and safety measures to be taken are
different. Be sure about the procedure before you begin.
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?