Last Activity:05-12-2009 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: How do I attach wood mantel to brick wall? on 05-12-2009 at 03:08 PM
I have a 4ft wide brick wall and a 4ft wide mantel a friend gave me. How do I attach the mantel
to the brick without drilling 5 or 6 inch screws from the front?There are gaps on both sides in
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question