Last Activity:02-04-2012 12:47 PM
Posted in thread: Bathroom vanity faucet problem with pivot rod / clevis on 01-22-2012 at 01:23 PM
We just installed a new granite countertop and faucet in my master bathroom this past weekend.
Everything is working fine except that we cannot get the drain assembly to work correctly. The
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?