Last Activity:03-08-2012 6:25 PM
Posted in thread: best replacement for Federal Pac panel? on 09-05-2011 at 08:03 PM
Square D, Siemens, GE, Cutler hammer.....Interesting in how your meter base it set in the
wall!------ I know, I like that. One question I have is how / or more exactly - where are they
likely to put t...
Posted in thread: best replacement for Federal Pac panel? on 09-05-2011 at 11:57 AM
I was snooping around in my basement to replace my dryer vent pipe with something less scary
when I came across a hot set of wires from a decommissioned 220V dryer socket. I put twist caps
on the wire...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill