Last Activity:08-14-2009 4:28 AM
Posted in thread: Simple Q & A session with newbie looking for advice on 08-14-2009 at 03:28 AM
wow thank you guys for the advice seems like im definitly going to need a plumber for this job
but its nice knowing these facts before going into it, you guys are great!!
Posted in thread: Simple Q & A session with newbie looking for advice on 08-13-2009 at 01:06 AM
Hi everyone, i have a few questions about running fresh water lines up one floor to a sink.I
live in a 125 year old house on the Delaware river, 3 floors high with a basement...water
heater, boiler, p...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?