Last Activity:08-13-2010 6:12 PM
Posted in thread: Furnace Fan on 08-14-2010 at 04:08 PM
The same thing happened a few years ago, replaced the thermostat and that wasn't the problem.
So was told to replace the fan limit controller and that fixed it. There is a continuous switch
on the fur...
Posted in thread: Furnace Fan on 08-13-2010 at 05:08 PM
The fan on my furnace/air conditioner won't turn on and off. If I put it on continuous it
works. Tried replacing the fan limit controller but it didn't help. Any help?
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs