Last Activity:03-31-2009 8:46 AM
Posted in thread: Room in Attic Delimea on 03-31-2009 at 01:53 PM
Look for the highest R-value per inch. That way you lose the least head room. But to get R-40,
you will need more the 3 1/2". And once you are spraying the upper 4', you are probably better
off doing ...
Posted in thread: Ventilated Deck for Metal Roof on 03-30-2009 at 03:40 PM
Is it important to have a ventilated deck for a metal roof? Or can you spray open cell foam
insulation on the back side of the deck? I am thinking the optimum is to have a metal roof,
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON