Last Activity:03-04-2007 6:40 PM
Posted in thread: Adding gabled porch on 02-27-2007 at 07:03 PM
Thanks for answering so quickly.What I am wondering is, do I nail my 2x6's down to the existing
roof to act asvalley rafters; and then tye the ridge board into the top.
Posted in thread: Adding gabled porch on 02-26-2007 at 08:12 PM
I am going to be adding a gabled porch on the front of my house.We have been remodeling for
2yrs, and are now trying to finish the exterior.I am a fair at framing & roofing and, I am able
to do the wo...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete