Last Activity:05-18-2011 10:29 AM
Posted in thread: How to deal with window in shower on 05-18-2011 at 09:29 AM
Sorry for not providing more detail. The window is vinyl, I did plan remove the drytwall to
install cement back board for tiling. My concern is that some water will be running down and
out the weep ho...
Posted in thread: How to deal with window in shower on 05-17-2011 at 12:48 PM
I'd like convert our tub to tub and shower by having walls tiled for shower, plumbing put in
for shower. My problem is there is a 36"x24" window on a shower wall and it kills my (low)
budget to remove...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill