- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-09-2012 9:20 PM
Posted in thread: Anderson vs pella sliding door on 01-09-2012 at 10:36 PM
maybe you have already made up your mind, personally speaking, i advice you aluminium, except
the thermal performance maybe a bit weaker than PVC.Good luck. wish you have the right one.
Posted in thread: does anyone make a 42" bifold? on 01-09-2012 at 10:17 PM
Hi, i think you can call any professional shop of making doors for help, for we are factory in
China, sorry i could not help with the detailed scheme. wish you slove it soon properly.Liu
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game