Last Activity:05-19-2012 10:08 AM
Posted in thread: Mini-Split Brand recommendations on 06-05-2012 at 10:49 PM
I have decided to install a new multi-zone inverter mini-split system instead of new central
heat and air. Part of it is that I've lived outside the US for the last 8 years and that's alll
we had, so ...
Posted in thread: Question about foam/roof on 05-01-2012 at 11:06 AM
Well, no answers. From what little I can figure out since I posted this, open cell is used for
rafters so water can drip through in the event of a leak. Still seems risky on a retrofit,
Posted in thread: Question about foam/roof on 04-29-2012 at 11:58 AM
I bought a fixer upper outside Chattanooga, TN though I completely lack either the skills to do
this much work or the money to pay someone else to do it right. (After living outside US for
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge