- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-25-2011 10:33 PM
Posted in thread: any kitchen faucet brands to avoid? on 08-25-2011 at 09:28 PM
I dont know what brand name to avoid but for me the kohler forte faucet is the best
Posted in thread: any kitchen faucet brands to avoid? on 08-25-2011 at 09:26 PM
We are looking for single hole faucets at Lowes or Home Depot and are wondering if there are
any brands to avoid. So far we have seen Price Pfister, Moen, Kohler, and Delta faucets that
match our need...
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game