Last Activity:08-13-2007 6:59 AM
Posted in thread: Concrete Steps (Facing) on 07-31-2007 at 06:34 AM
This is probably a very basic question for most of you but I'm a novice at this. I have
concrete steps that need resurfacing because the facing on each step is awful. What is the best
way to patch the...
Posted in thread: Sewer Backup Problem on 04-23-2007 at 12:14 PM
During heavy rains, the street floods along with the storm drains. During major storms like
recent Nor'Easters, the excess rain has caused the sewers to back up. When they back up, its
comes right in ...
Posted in thread: Sewer Backup Problem on 04-18-2007 at 11:12 AM
I've now endured 2 sewer backup issues over the last month due to storms. I've done research
and was told a check valve would be the best solution along with removing my toilet, sink and
shower from t...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?