Last Activity:01-18-2010 7:51 PM
Posted in thread: Cement door sill on 01-19-2010 at 08:29 PM
Thanks for the reply. Just out of curiousity what did you use to grind down the sill?
Posted in thread: Cement door sill on 01-18-2010 at 06:51 PM
I am replacing my old front door with a prehung steel door. Currently I have a concrete sill
which wraps right from the inside of the door to the outside and around the brick. In winter,
this sill is ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge