- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-11-2012 4:34 AM
Posted in thread: Type of caulk to use for pedestal sink and toilet? on 10-11-2012 at 03:41 AM
I agree any caulk will work it is only matter of a brand and price, so take one that is
affordable for you :)
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan