Last Activity:01-24-2013 11:42 AM
Posted in thread: attach mantle to wall on 01-24-2013 at 10:42 AM
We have an antique mantel we want to attach to a brick wall.We do not see any gaps on the back.
It is flat. How do we attach it without drilling through the front,and keep it flush to the
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice