- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-11-2011 9:15 AM
Posted in thread: Rain water dripping into microwave? on 01-11-2011 at 08:15 AM
Attached are the only photos I can get right now. It is too cold and snowy to try and climb on
the roof. The vent pipe extends much higher than with the old roof. It was flush mounted
before. I do not...
Posted in thread: Rain water dripping into microwave? on 01-04-2011 at 10:49 AM
I too have water leaking into my microwave(OTR). It started after we had our conventional roof
replaced with metal. The first time it was pouring rain. The roofer came back and replaced the
roof jack ...
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement