Last Activity:02-18-2010 4:58 PM
Posted in thread: Roof Leak By Chimney on 02-20-2010 at 10:41 AM
Thanks, everyone. We'll give this a try!
Posted in thread: Roof Leak By Chimney on 02-18-2010 at 03:58 PM
We would love some help with a slightly different situation. The chimney and house were built
1955. The water seeps in at the ceiling line. It is always hard to say exactly where a leak is
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game