Last Activity:03-03-2005 4:34 AM
Posted in thread: Is solar power any good? on 02-28-2005 at 04:36 PM
do they make inexpensive panels yet that can run like say all the lights in a house? Can you
store enegery into a huge battery during the day to use at night?
Posted in thread: Plecos or catfish? on 02-27-2005 at 07:32 PM
I am in the process of building a Koi pond and not sure if I should add Plecos or catfish to
help clean it. Any suggestions? Are there any other bottom feeders that consume more than those
Posted in thread: How much does an acre cost in your area? on 02-16-2005 at 12:50 AM
I live in the Hill Country of Texas and land is becoming outragous. I was pricing a 15 acre lot
with no water, electricity, gas, etc. just a vacant lot which is about 18-20 miles from the
closet town ...
Posted in thread: What should I do about grass? New soil? on 02-15-2005 at 10:35 PM
I am in Central Texas and I bought a few acres and wanted to start putting grass seed down but
the soil around the homestead has been driven on for years and very, very packed down. What
should I do? ...
Posted in thread: Stall shower pan mold? on 02-15-2005 at 10:26 PM
I am replacing a shower pan in a very old stall. Is there any danger I should worry about with
mold? I don't believe it has been changed out and 40-50 years. :eek:
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?