Last Activity:06-02-2009 11:00 PM
Posted in thread: Can you recommend an AC unit? on 06-04-2009 at 09:51 PM
Thanks Glenn!I was in a really tough situation, because my coil was leaking. I'll likely be
moving in a few years, so its really hard to justify spending much. I was tempted to just
replace the coil.....
Posted in thread: Can you recommend an AC unit? on 06-02-2009 at 10:00 PM
I'm going to purchase a new AC unit this week.I found a few guys who will do it as side
work...I simply pick the unit, they get it from a supplier, and they'll install it.I was
looking at a Lennox or ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?