Last Activity:01-13-2010 8:40 AM
Posted in thread: would new dryer belt cause smell? on 01-13-2010 at 07:40 AM
well thanks for all the replies! Looks like we were in luck though....last night I got home and
ran it for a minute and the smell was gone. So then I got brave and did a load of clothes and
it ran per...
Posted in thread: would new dryer belt cause smell? on 01-12-2010 at 10:08 AM
Hi!My fiance replaced the belt on our dryer last night and when we run it it smells like
burning rubber. He is thinking that it is just because it is a new belt. I am concerned that it
is something el...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help