Last Activity:12-17-2011 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: Sinking piers & DIY leveling "help!" on 12-12-2011 at 09:26 PM
Wow, these are great ideas, thanks, I've been straining my brain for months. I guess I should
have ask here before.
Posted in thread: Sinking piers & DIY leveling "help!" on 12-09-2011 at 02:06 PM
My 1200 sqr foot house is built on a concreteblock/footing perimeter (which seems fine) and is
supported by piers in the crawlspace. Some, or all of these piers have been sinking or settling
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?