- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-26-2008 4:36 PM
Posted in thread: Mold Removal/Remediation on 05-26-2008 at 03:35 PM
This thread is pretty old. I'm curious about the outcome of your mold story?Was the Orange
County Water Damage | Mold Removal Orange County | 949-366-1930
Posted in thread: Thanks for the Welcome. on 05-26-2008 at 03:31 PM
Mold on indoor building materials should be removed by a professional remediation contractor.
Be careful with the bleach. Mold is hydrophobic. Bleach is a great biocide but contains water.
If you "spr...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab