Last Activity:06-01-2006 11:01 PM
Posted in thread: Header over 10-12' patio door on 06-01-2006 at 10:09 PM
I'm going to be installing a patio door between 10-12ft wide, which will knock out quite a few
studs. The wall supports a second story above. Since this is in a basement with a low ceiling,
I'd like t...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?