Last Activity:01-03-2010 11:44 AM
Posted in thread: Cleaning up the filth on 12-30-2009 at 06:11 PM
Check out IQAir Air Filter. Hepa and charcoal based filter cleans the air. Removes pollen and
dust and fried fish smells from the air. Only problem is it is a little pricey. But will handle
up to 900s...
Posted in thread: Hello from Huntsville on 08-30-2009 at 08:44 AM
Just starting a remodeling project on my home - new roof and screened porch. Looking for tips
and suggestions on maintenance minimization materials for porch structure. Using Hardie board
for facias a...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question