Last Activity:12-08-2011 10:13 PM
Posted in thread: Insulating a Flat Roof on 12-07-2011 at 02:06 AM
Each of the spaces is sealed from the otherswhen the roof sheeting is in place, and there no
vents to the outside either. From what I have been reading, with sealed spaces like that you
want to take u...
Posted in thread: Insulating a Flat Roof on 12-05-2011 at 08:40 PM
My home was built in 1950 and has a flat roof. I am redoing part of the garage conversion,
namely the laundry closet which was quite stupidly constructed, to provide a lot more storage
and efficient u...
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!