- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-22-2010 5:58 PM
Posted in thread: Need help finding water leak! on 12-10-2010 at 08:09 AM
We purchase them locally from a distributor, but I'm sure--as with anything else---they could
be found onlineAnd thanks! The logo was my business partner's idea so I can't take any credit
Posted in thread: Need help finding water leak! on 12-09-2010 at 01:04 PM
Agree completely with OldDog......I have had very good leak stopping results by installing
these pans in direct weather situations.I have had them made up by a sheet metal shop in the
past.Recently I ...
Posted in thread: Our kitchen reno--complete! on 12-09-2010 at 12:39 PM
For less than 10K that is mighty impressive! Great job!
Home Remodeling Contractor Raleigh, NC
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring