Last Activity:04-07-2012 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: Combining Foamboard and Roxul- Air and Moisture Issues? on 02-01-2012 at 05:13 PM
Thanks guys- I appreciate it. Great thought on the thermal break Gary.p.s. buildingscience.com
Posted in thread: Combining Foamboard and Roxul- Air and Moisture Issues? on 01-26-2012 at 05:46 AM
Howdy Ya'll- My first post on the internets' best forum... First- The Situation: I just
purchased an old house (originally coal miners' quarters owned by "The Company" built around
1900). I've taken m...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question