Last Activity:06-26-2012 3:00 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Stuck batteries in Mag Lite on 06-23-2012 at 01:49 PM
I Change once a year and put small amount of wd40 with rag on battery before I install them .
Even if the battery are good because I keep my mag lights in my cars and I am afraid the heat
from the sum...
Posted in thread: need help understanding how it works on 06-23-2012 at 01:30 PM
I have two bath rooms one with a bath tub each has a toilet .Here what I have going on some
time when one of them are flushed it will not drain so we use a plunger and it will drain we
have to do this...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?