Last Activity:09-27-2009 12:01 PM
Posted in thread: Repairing slab when removing tub and replacing with stand up shower on 09-27-2009 at 11:15 AM
I'm planning on removing my old tub and coming back with a tiled in stand up shower. Through
the pipe inspection cut out behind the shower piping I can see a hole in the slab where the tub
drain is pl...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?