Last Activity:11-16-2009 3:12 PM
Posted in thread: Garage Floor resurfacing options on 11-16-2009 at 02:09 PM
Hi Y'all!I've got questions about my garage floor. I think it's about 50 years old, and there
are no cracks in the floor. At one point it was covered with asphalt tile. However, significant
areas of t...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help