Last Activity:03-16-2013 3:31 PM
Posted in thread: I'm new here 1892 Queen Anne House! on 03-16-2013 at 05:56 PM
Naw it wasnt in great shape when I bought it 17 years ago.... now after restoring .. no
children home anymore - just too big... :)
Posted in thread: I'm new here 1892 Queen Anne House! on 03-16-2013 at 02:29 PM
I have a 1892 Queen Anne its still all original with the ginger bread dormers made from
Cedar/Cypress. Its for sale if anyone knows anyone who is interested!!!
Posted in thread: Hello to Everyone! on 01-06-2007 at 05:50 PM
My husband and I own a home close to Houston that dates to 1892 made out of Cypress/Cedar It's
a Queen Anne Victorian type home ya know with the ginger bread dormers? Anyway - stummbled
across the mag...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?