Last Activity:02-01-2008 4:26 PM
Posted in thread: Pressure testing a gas line for min and max PSI on 01-29-2008 at 09:31 PM
Hi Glen, thank you for your response. The heater does not have a perssure guage, but I do own
one already. When I test the line for leaks I used the air value like fitting to pump pressure
into the li...
Posted in thread: Pressure testing a gas line for min and max PSI on 01-29-2008 at 09:12 AM
I am exprienced DIY, but I have new project to install a tankless water heater. The mfg
requires the pressure in the gas line to be with 4. to 10.5 w.c. (aprox 1/8 to 1/2 PSI). What
is the procedure f...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs