- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-16-2006 8:03 AM
Posted in thread: Orchids on 01-16-2006 at 07:03 AM
Nearly all repotting should be done between February and June. This is the time when most
orchids produce new growth and new roots. This usually occurs just after the plant flowers.
Posted in thread: Infestation on 01-16-2006 at 07:00 AM
Using sterilized soil for potting may prevent the development of infestations of such soil
pests as springtails, psocids and earth worms.
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring