Last Activity:01-30-2011 1:49 AM
Posted in thread: Toughest paint for cabinet interior? on 01-17-2011 at 03:04 PM
I don't wanna sound dumb, but, can you give me an example of a bonding primer? Thanks...
Posted in thread: Toughest paint for cabinet interior? on 01-16-2011 at 01:03 PM
Hi all, I am tired of my cabinet interiors, which are exposed wood. Very dark and they seem to
collect dirt. The existing finish is either old varnish which has nearly worn away, or nothing
at all. I'...
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?