Last Activity:09-13-2011 11:35 AM
Posted in thread: Door casing/trim issue??? on 09-14-2011 at 12:57 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Oldog, I was wrong in my terminology. It is the door jamb that
doesn't meet the dry wall. DoorGuy, I think that will work. That is the same thing a buddy of
Posted in thread: Door casing/trim issue??? on 09-13-2011 at 08:54 AM
Hi y'all. I need some help with a problem I'm having. I am remodeling a bedroom and bath. I
installed the door casing leading into the bathroom and the casing is not wide enough to meet
the dry wall. ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?