- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-15-2010 2:05 PM
Posted in thread: Anyone have experience with Ice Dam Prevention? on 02-15-2010 at 01:18 PM
I had, from what you have discribed, the same problem earlier this winter. Dormers with
insulation in the attic restricting airflow from soffit up through the roof vent? Yup same
thing. I was able to ...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete