Last Activity:10-12-2011 8:04 PM
Posted in thread: Poor Mortar installation on 10-13-2011 at 07:38 AM
Hey BridgemanI guess it kind of goes without saying that the house was bricked after it was
delivered and set on the foundation. By brick i should have specified that it is actually a
shouldice stone ...
Posted in thread: Getting a new roof on 10-12-2011 at 06:51 PM
May be helpful if you describe what type of roof you require. How close are you to the water?
Posted in thread: Replacing rotted soffit on 10-12-2011 at 06:49 PM
If you are talking about tails of the rafters, they do have to be strong enough to support that
area of the roof. If you are removing 24 inches you will need to replace it with 72 inches
along side th...
Posted in thread: Poor Mortar installation on 10-12-2011 at 06:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions besides the painstakingly obvious. We are the
second owners of a manufactured home and it is quite evident that they installed the brick
during cold weathe...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill