Last Activity:08-31-2012 9:41 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: The main service from pole to house is taped?? on 08-18-2012 at 06:41 PM
Thank you kok328. I appreciate you getting back to me.
Posted in thread: The main service from pole to house is taped?? on 08-17-2012 at 03:56 PM
Hello forum,I just had an electrician replace the main wires that run from the electric pole in
my backyard to my house. More specifically the vertical run attached to my siding, not the
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help