- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-09-2011 1:53 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 09-09-2011 at 01:51 AM
Sorry, by felt seals I was referring to weather stripping on the parts of the windows that
open. These are grey strips that slide in the grooves in the aluminum frames. Similar to the
grey strips on s...
Posted in thread: Removing Moisture from double pane windows on 09-07-2011 at 11:51 AM
Good luckQuestions are welcomeThe consensus seems to be that fogged windows are a cosmetic
issue. Similarly, the felt seals that eventually dry up and allow drafts are not really a risk
to the buildin...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring