- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-17-2012 6:09 AM
Posted in thread: Rain leaking in window on 09-17-2012 at 07:55 AM
Cleaning or repairing your window is, of course, a great idea and that you could probably make
it work, too. However, considering the age of your window, it may be wise to look into window
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?