Last Activity:02-16-2012 3:06 PM
Posted in thread: Cost of Gas Furnace Installation? on 01-19-2012 at 07:35 AM
I just had an estimate for replacing my old oil furnace with a new 85% efficient gas furnace
and a separate hot water tank. The lower end was somewhere around 7,600 (6 year 40 gal water
tank). The hig...
Posted in thread: Converting to Gas, what's recommended for summer/winter? on 01-03-2012 at 02:39 PM
I have an extremely old oil furnace that the home warranty people could not find a coil
replacement for. They sent us a check and we're on our own. I want to switch to gas anyway.
Assuming that we can...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding