Last Activity:08-22-2010 9:34 PM
Posted in thread: No juice to certain outlets on 02-15-2010 at 04:15 PM
In my personal experience - if you're still working on this, I know EXACTLY what your issue is
-- but I'm NOT suggesting it is an easy fix...First of all, you should hire a good electrician
Posted in thread: Greetings and solicitations! on 02-15-2010 at 04:06 PM
Hey fellow Tradesmen/women and (treading lightly,) 'specific' DIYers...New to this forum and
this is my first post, so..I'm an electrician from GTA, Canada (mostly Hamilton / Milton area)
and I have b...
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?