Last Activity:10-27-2012 6:39 PM
Posted in thread: Roofing Fiasco - Concrete on 10-30-2012 at 11:31 PM
Hi Everyone,Thanks for responding to the post. Appreciate the help!I think I will get a local
civil engineer to conduct an inspection and assess the extent of damage.Regards,George
Posted in thread: Roofing Fiasco - Concrete on 10-27-2012 at 05:20 PM
Hi Everyone, This is a request for suggestions to fix a leaking concrete roof for my 80 year
old aunt. She has an old house in hot-humid climate which sees 4 months of heavy rains. The
concrete roof o...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill