Last Activity:08-01-2006 7:32 AM
Posted in thread: TV wall mount on 07-21-2006 at 05:57 PM
Thanks for the info guys, InspectorD, are you saying wood blocking in the stud cavity such as
2X4's inserted like fireblocks to distribute the load and attaching the plywood to those?Jim
Posted in thread: TV wall mount on 07-19-2006 at 05:28 PM
I have a heavy-duty TV wall mount that I would like to use to hang a 16" TV/VCR/DVD combo that
I would hang in my bedroom. The problem is, this is drywall over metal studs, the TV is rather
heavy and ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?