Last Activity:05-07-2012 8:21 AM
Posted in thread: Concrete patio undermining question on 05-06-2012 at 10:50 PM
Thanks for the reply. The original lines were there for years. he did stub them out to the
front of the patio with funny pipe. I'm not sure what you mean by curing it correctly. We
stayed off of it fo...
Posted in thread: Concrete patio undermining question on 05-06-2012 at 08:28 PM
Hello everyone,We just finished poring a new patio on Saturday. I tested the sprinklers before
pouring and had no leaks. However that night after everything was cured enough to Start
cleaning up I hoo...
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on